Thursday, November 20, 2008

BELIEFS (Who knows where this will end up)

HI. Having read Dax Moy's Blog about beliefs and challenging yourself and people around you to actually live by and spread your beliefs, without neccessarily forcing them on to other people, living by what you have faith in and not by trying to live the way you think others would like you to live. This moved me and really got me thinking about doing the same, then my good friend Charlotte, www.charlotteord.com, wrote hers, which actually brought a tear and a smile to my face. So now I will try my best (but nothing as moving as the 2 i've read) Throughout my life I have hopefully always tried to treat people with respect and trust, something passed on to me by both parents. Not forcibly, but by the way they treated people, which i think as a kid you pick up on, either good or bad habits, manners and respect are something i feel is sadly missing from a lot of the world now. I guess i also believe in what some people would call 'karma' as often when i've maybe missed out on an oppurtunity to be good or bad lets say, and through choice, laziness, ignorance or some other self imposed reason, i have chosen not to do the good, something bad or 'unlucky' seems to happen to me. I BELIEVE if you look for easy answers, take short cuts, turn your back when someone needs help, all these things will actually lead to more work, more unhappiness. There are no shortcuts to anything worth having as they say. T o strive not to be better than anyone else, but to be the best Craig Lowe i can be, will be good enough for me, hopefully helping family, friends, strangers, clients, whoever i meet along the way to be the best 'them' thhay can be. A film that always springs to mind when i thinking of these things is 'Pay It Forward' not because of it being a good film, but the principles behind it, if you do someone a favour, don't neccessarily think they owe you, they can do a favour for someone else and then they pass that on and so on and so on. So i guess I BELIEVE you'll get to where you want to go, by helping, trusting, being honest (especially with my memory, lies don't work). No idea if all that was what i started off writing about, but done now ??!!! And yes you may of guessed, enter button still broke ! Take care Craig

2 comments:

DaxMoy said...

Great post Craig!

Thanks so much for sharing buddy!

Dax Moy
http://www.themagichundred.com/trial.htm

charord said...

What do you mean?! Pay it Forward is an AWESOME film!
Great post hon - thanks for the mention it means a lot x