Sunday, November 16, 2008

Never Too Good To Learn More

Hi. Had good week at gym, most of my clients are well on track and loving all the new functional exercises, I've been adding. My training is going really well too, well back on the motivated, inspired road. Mostly thanks to searching out, inspirational people and hearing/reading what they have to say. Its amazing no matter how good, motivated, successful, happy you think you are, you sgould never stop learning or want to learn, to make you a better person. My friend Charlotte - www.charlotteord.com has been an inspiration over last few weeks and is well on track to reaching both her short and long term goals- Go the girl !! Will get back on the website work this week, been slacking a bit on that. Also my class of Level 2 Gym Instructors finish next weekend, so good luck to them. Thats it for now I think.

No comments: